As worn by IRB Player of the Year 2011 Thierry Dusautoir and other International players such as Berrick Barnes (Australia), Todd Clever (USA) and Tom Palmer (England), the Gilbert body armour range has been developed with performance in mind. With enhanced breathability from strategically placed mesh panels, and moisture management materials, all Gilbert padding provides performance and comfort for players of all levels.
The Atomic Headguard benefits from the following features:
- Lightweight rugby headguard
- Moulded ear padding with vents for improved hearing
- Lace closure system ensures comfortable fit
- Thermo fused breathable fabric
- Ultimate fit with pre-moulded foam